The brand new GripLimitFeedback technology makes it easier to make judgments when driving at high inclinations as the driver receives feedback from the tire at an early stage, which enables increased control in the respective driving situation.
- Substantial improvement in wet grip thanks to a specially developed tread design with significantly improved drainage effect. As a result of the newly developed silica compound, we have been able to considerably increase
grip, riding pleasure and feeling of safety in the wet.
- Innovative “Grip Limit Feedback Technology” increases the level of safety during extreme lean angles as the rider receives feedback from the tires at an early stage in critical situations for a higher level of control at the limit.
- Tire design specially tuned to the new sport motorcycles for perceptibly more stable and precise handling
- Road grip has been improved considerably once again thanks to an enlarged contact area and technically optimized tread design
- Longer service life thanks to the enlarged contact area at the crown of the tire and high share of positive tread in the central belt as well as further optimization of the MultiGrip Technology
- Handmade in Germany
Available from 1st quarter of 2016
What are the strenghts of the CSA 3 in comparison to the CSA 2: