- Go to Earthmoving
... that we challenge you to prove otherwise. Just try any axle set of Continental OTR or industrial pneumatic tires on one of your machines and at the same time install another tire brand on a comparable equipment*. If our tires do not yield you the lowest cost per hour compared to the other brand, we’ll credit you the DIFFERENCE toward your next set of Continental tires!*
Most manufacturers are not offering this type of challenge to compare brands. We can, because Continental OTR tires are designed to make the difference when it comes to total cost of ownership.
1. Promotion is offered to legal entities and ends December 31, 2021. Continental reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time.
2. You must purchase a complete axle set of Continental OTR or Industrial pneumatic tires.
3. Both sets of tires must be mounted at the same location under the same operating conditions.
4. The comparable tires from a competitve brand must be of equivalent tire construction and technical design.
5. The offer is limited to maximum one complete vehicle set of Continentall OTR or Industrial Pneumatic tires for a maximum of two vehicles. Installation and removal of the trial sets of Continental tires and trial set of competitive tires must be monitored and operating hours documented by an authorized Continental tire dealer.
6. A Continental representative or authorized dealer will be responsible for determining “same operating conditions”.
7. Definition of the difference: If the Continental tires do not offer the lowest cost of ownership, multiply the difference per operating hour X the number of hours realized by the Continental tires.
8. Final determination of all claims is at the sole discretion of Continental. Local laws apply.
9. By participating, you agree to the terms of participation. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the statutory provisions. You can find information on data processing in the data protection notice.